JD for the post Of:- Assistant Sales Manager, Sales Manager – Mumbai, Delhi, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Thrissur, Kerala
- Responsible for collection of revenue.
- Confirmation and correspondence.
- Marketing follow ups on regular Basis.
- Carrying out Brand promotion activity updates.
- Generating Yearly event planner and Reports.
- Go out for sales call locally for new Client acquisitions.
- Attend Daily briefings to discuss previous Sales contact & to solve issues if any.
- Develop and maintain business of accommodation / restaurant / banqueting / conferences for unit.
- Provides essential two-way communication link between the unit and the client at all times in order to create and maintain customers goodwill. If appropriate and possible introduces various key personnel when the clients are in-house.
- Control and recommend additions to the sales record system and records all frequent calls to existing commercial accounts.
- Liaise closely with all departments within the unit.
- Records all sales calls as per the set formats.
- Achieve the monthly & yearly sales targets.
- Maintain up to date administration/filing system of the Sales Department.
- Carries out entertainment program for existing and potential clients, as and when required.
- Performs any other duties or responsibilities that the management may assign from time to time.
JD for the post Of:- Sales Executive / Senior Sales Excutive– Thrissur, Kerala
- Handling Corporate, Retail Sales,
- ensuring Guest Reservations, Bookings, Correspondence.
- Compiling MIS, Reports, Sales.
- Handling Walk-in reservations for regular clients, cancellations, guest interaction
- First Call Resolution.
- Generating Revenue and taking waivers.
JD for the post Of:- HR Executive / HR Assistant for - Gujarat / SURAT
- Should handle department independently, with recruitment in all levels.
- P.F. , ESIC & statutory compliance
- Recruitment & Selection
- Compensations & Benefits
- Training & Development
- Performance Management System
- Employee Relations
- HR Initiatives
JD for the post Of:- Restaurant Manager / Duty Manager for PAN INDIA Level
- Responsible for the overall operations of all Restaurants, Bar & In Room Dining to achieve guest satisfaction and organizational profitability through effective utilization of all resources.
- Assist the Food & Beverage Manager with the development of new menus and prices
Establish and maintain seamless co-ordination & co-operation with all departments of the hotel to ensure maximum cooperation, productivity, and guest service.
- Analyze & schedule staff as per restaurant requirement.
- Maintaining Standard Procedures
- Cost Control.
JD for the post Of:- AM/Sr. Executive - Accounts ( Hospitality Sector only) - IDS Knowledge is a must for PAN INDIA Level
- For corporate office in Mumbai, they have a requirement for Assistant Manager- Finance and Accounts
- The Assistant Finance Manager will play a vital role in improving and maintaining the financial standing of our companies. The ideal candidate will help determine financial strategy and policy, arranging the appropriate funding and managing financial risks in the organization.
- The Finance Manager will ensure our companies have the cash and liquidity to meet its obligations, will be involved in securing credit from banks and other sources, tax, HR and compliance matters. The Finance Manager will be an official point of contact for all financial matters and one of the authorized signatories on all financial documents
The Finance Manager is responsible for :
- Managing daily cash balances;
- Ensuring that cash flows are adequate to allow business units to operate effectively;
- Forecasting cash payments and anticipating challenges arising from limited cash flow;
- Maintain banking relationships and negotiating loans and merchant services for business units;
- Maintaining our accounts system;
- Preparing and presenting financial reports for meetings and investors;
- Working with executives and business heads to prepare budgets and track profit / loss performance by business unit and on consolidated basis;
- Creating solutions to new financial challenges by applying financial/treasury knowledge;
- Liaising with other departments and business units on a range of issues;
- Providing advice on financial matters impacting on the company as a whole;
- Taking responsibility for, and supervising the work of, more junior members of staff;
- Preparing financial reports and submissions to relevant government entities;
- Arranging financial audits and reviews as required;
- Banking money and cheques received and issuing receipts as requested or needed;
- Maintaining and transferring money between bank accounts as required;
- Payment of invoices and fees as required or otherwise instructed;
- Complete tax filings and dealing with matters relating to the IRD;
- Recommend and maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over Finance Department activities
- Candidate should be B.Com/ M.Com with minimum 5-8 years of Accounting experience.
JD for the post Of:- Front Office Executive / Senior Front Office Executive for PAN India Level
Knowledge of IDS - Prior relevant experience of at least 6 months will be preferred
- Achieve guest satisfaction & organizational profitability through effective utilization of all resources
- Handling Telephone & Email inquiries, customer calls
Assist in Pre registration & blocking of rooms in case of reservation
- Answers inquiries pertaining to hotel services, registration of guests, shopping, dining, entertainment, and travel directions.
- Makes and confirms reservations
- Confers and cooperates with other departments as needed to ensure coordination of activities.
- Adheres to all safety procedures and informs management of any unsafe conditions.
- Preparing daily report
- Other duties may be assigned based on company needs.
JD for the post Of:- Housekeeping Executive / Supervisor for PAN India Level
- Verifying guest rooms cleaning & maintenance by checking room attendants checklist & ensure the rooms are maintained up to the standards
- Checks work regularly to ensure standard of performances by employees are maintained
- Responsible for the proper cleaning and appointment of guest rooms and public areas under his / her control.
JD for the post Of:- Captain / Steward / Butler / Bartender / Hostess / F&B Assistant for Bengaluru/Bangalore, Jammu
- Takes orders & serves guests in a courteous, professional manner. Ensures up-selling & suggestive selling of menu.
- Follows correct service sequence as outlined in SOP