This Website Standard Terms and Conditions (these “Terms” or these “Website Standard Terms and Conditions”) contained herein on this webpage, shall govern your use of this website, including all pages within this website (collectively referred to herein below as this “Website”). These Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this Website and by using this Website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full.
You must not use this Website, if you have any objection to any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Acceptance of Terms
- Thank you for using Lords Hotels Website. These Terms of Service (the "Terms") are intended to make you aware of your legal rights and responsibilities with respect to your access to and use of the Lords Hotels website at www.lordshotels.com (the "Website") and any related mobile or software applications ("Lords Hotels Website") including but not limited to delivery of information via the website whether existing now or in the future that link to the Terms (collectively, the "Services").
- These Terms are effective for all existing and future Lords Hotels users, including but not limiting to users having access to Lords Hotels Website.
- Please read these Terms carefully. By accessing or using the Website Platform, you are agreeing to these Terms and concluding a legally binding contract with Lords Hotels and/or its affiliates (hereinafter collectively referred to as "_____"). You may not use the Services if you do not accept the Terms or are unable to be bound by the Terms. Your use of the Lords Hotels Platform is at your own risk, including the risk that you might be exposed to content that is objectionable, or otherwise inappropriate.
2) Use of Platform and Services
- All agreement terms are offered by and agreed to between Lords Hotels and other party alone. The contractual terms include payment mode, limitation of liability, indemnity clause, services provided, warranties related to products and services.
- Lords Hotels does not make any representation or warranty as to the services or products provided. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any of the services offered. All Merchant offers and third party offers are subject to respective party terms and conditions. Lords Hotels takes no responsibility for such offers.
- Lords Hotels neither makes any representation or warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, liability, etc.) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Platform nor does implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Platform. Lords Hotels accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
2.A. Lords Hotels - Use of the Website
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles.
- You shall not host, display, upload, download, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which -
- Belongs to any third person which you do not have any right to.
- Is misleading or misrepresentative in any way
- Is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual
- Infringes upon or violates any third party's rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity].
- Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights or third party's trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit products.
- Violates any law for time being in force.
- "Hacks" or accesses without permission our proprietary or confidential records, records of another user, or those of anyone else
- Is posted by a bot.
- Violates our information
- Impersonate to be another person.
- Falsely states, misrepresents, or conceals your affiliation with another person or entity.
- Directly or indirectly, offers, attempts to offer, trades or attempts to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force; or
- Creates liability for us or causes us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our internet service provider or other suppliers.
- You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about us or the brand name or domain name used by us including the name 'Lords Hotels', or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of Lords Hotels on platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any Lords Hotels's trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, as may be owned or used by us. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or Lords Hotels's systems or networks.
3) Services Provided
We provide on our own and through our affiliates worldwide, an established and well reputed business of providing data analytical services and software production goods. Through this we at Lords Hotels participate in various markets and domains specifically in the financial and pharmaceutical sectors.
4) Eligibility to use the Website
- You hereby represent and warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age or above and are fully able and competent to understand and agree the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms.
- Compliance with Laws- You are in compliance with all laws and regulations in the country in which you live when you access and use the Services. You agree to use the Services only in compliance with these Terms and applicable law, and in a manner that does not violate our legal rights or those of any third party (ies).
5) Copyright- Intellectual Property Right
- “Intellectual Property” means patents, inventions (whether patentable or not), utility models, trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names, domain names, applications, designs, algorithms, codes, know-how, trade secrets, copyrights, moral rights and any other intellectual property or proprietary rights (including rights in computer software), in each case whether registered or unregistered and including applications for the registration or grant of any such rights and any and all forms of protection having equivalent or similar effect in the world.
- The content of this Website shall not be reproduced partially or fully without the consent of Lords Hotels. The contents of this website cannot be used in any misleading or objectionable or inappropriate conduct. Content, logo and branding are Intellectual Property Rights of the website owner i.e Lords Hotels India Pvt. Ltd.
- You shall not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve our right to prohibit any such activity.
- You will not delete or modify any content of the Website, including but not limited to, legal notices, disclaimers or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademark symbols, logos, that you do not own or have express permission to modify.
- You must not use any part of the content on the Website for whatsoever purposes without first obtaining a licence to do so from Lords Hotels or Lords Hotels licensors.
- The Site, including each of its modules, is the copyrighted property of Lords Hotels and/or its various third party providers and distributors. The information, text, graphics, images, photographs, videos, sounds, links and all other information and software published or otherwise contained in the website are either owned exclusively by Lords Hotels or licensed by Lords Hotels and except as specifically provided in these Conditions may not be copied, distributed, displayed, reproduced or transmitted, in any form or by any means whether electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written approval of Lords Hotels. Without limitation you may not, without such approval from it, create derivative works from any part of the Site or commercialise any Information, products or services obtained from any part of the Site. Information procured from a third party may be the subject of copyright owned by that third party. Unauthorized use of the Site and/or the materials contained on the Site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws.
- You must retain all copyright and trademark notices, including any other proprietary notices, contained in the materials. The use of such materials on any other web site or in any environment of networked computers is strictly prohibited.
- You must ensure that your access to and your use of the Site is not illegal or prohibited by laws which apply to you. You must take your own precautions that the process which you employ for accessing the Site does not expose you to the risk of virus, corrupted data, worms, other instructions or design that would erase data or programming or cause the Site or any equipment or system to become inoperable or incapable of being used in the full manner for which it was designed, or be subjected to malicious computer code, computer program routine or process or other forms of interference which may damage your computer system.
- Without limitation, you are responsible for ensuring that your computer system meets all relevant technical specifications necessary to use the Site and is compatible with the Site. For the removal of doubt, company does not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of the Site or any Linked Web Site.
- Company does not guarantee or warrant that any material available for downloading from the Site or any Linked Web Site will be free from any virus, infection or other condition which has contaminating or destructive properties.
- You are responsible for taking sufficient precautions and checks to satisfy your own particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output. You must ensure that any information which you provide to Company is accurate and complete and does not contain any virus, malicious computer code, computer program routine or process or other form of interference which may damage the computer system of Lords Hotels or the Information or which may detrimentally interfere with or surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any of its system, data or information.
- This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Lords Hotels makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Additionally, nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as providing consult or advice to you.
- We do not warrant that the Website will be compatible with all hardware and software which you may use. We shall not be liable for damage to, or viruses or other code that may affect, any equipment (including but not limited to your mobile device), software, data or other property as a result of your download, installation, access to or use of the Platform or your obtaining any material from, or as a result of using, the Platform. We shall also not be liable for the actions of third parties.
- We endeavour to make the Website available to You during working hours. However, we do not represent that access to the Website will be uninterrupted, timely, error free, free of viruses or other harmful components or that such defects will be corrected.
8) End of access
If you breach any of these Conditions your license to use the Site will terminate immediately without the necessity of any notice being given to you. Otherwise access to the Site may be terminated at any time by Lords Hotels without notice. The provisions of these Conditions excluding, limiting and disclaiming the liability of the company will nevertheless survive any such termination.
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, Lords Hotels grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, revocable, non-transferable license to:
Access and use the Website on your personal device solely in connection with your use of the Services; and
Access and use any content, information and related materials that may be made available through the Services, in each case solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Lords Hotels and its licensors.
10) Limitation of liability
In no event shall Lords Hotels, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and Lords Hotels, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby agree to indemnify and hold Lords Hotels and its officers, directors, employees from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
12) General Terms
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
b. Variation of Terms
Lords Hotels is permitted to revive these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing use of this Website.
These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between Lords Hotels and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
You understand and agree that the use of the Services does not include the provision of a computer or mobile device or other necessary equipment to access it. You also understand and acknowledge that the use of the Website requires internet connectivity and telecommunication links. You shall bear the costs incurred to access and use the Website and avail the Services, and we shall not, under any circumstances whatsoever, be responsible or liable for such costs.
d. Entire Agreement
e. Governing Law
Except as otherwise set forth in these Terms, these Terms shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any dispute, conflict, claim or controversy arising out of or broadly in connection with or relating to the Services or these Terms, including those relating to its validity, its construction or its enforceability (any “Dispute”) shall be first mandatorily submitted to mediation proceedings in terms of the Indian law.
In the event of any dispute arising out of or in connection with the subject matter of this agreement, parties or clients agree to refer such dispute to arbitration to be conducted under the laws of India. Arbitration proceedings shall be conducted before an Arbitrator to be mutually appointed by the parties. If parties are unable to agree on a sole arbitrator, such sole arbitrator shall be appointed as provided for under the Indian Laws. Seat of such arbitration shall be in Mumbai and proceedings shall be conducted in English. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding.